We Are Hiring!
We currently have open positions in the following areas:
- Client Management : This position primarily will work on the Client Management Team to coordinate events with student groups, departments, and off-campus clients.
- Internal Processing : This position primarily will work on the the Internal Processing Team to facilitate appropriate processing of campus space reservations and other important forms/requests.
- Organizational Development : This position organizes on-campus programming and training and manages on-campus organizations to keep them apprised of all U&I and University policies and procedures.
- Homecoming Coordinator : This position works on Truman State University Homecoming related responsibilities in service to the student body and campus community. This individual will work under the direction of the Assistant Director of Union and Involvement Services and full time staff and will collaborate with other areas of the department and division.
- Engagement : This position will work with student life engagement. This individual will work in service to the student body and campus community in developing relationships to execute core programming and services to increase engagement.
- Leadership Program Specialist : This position will work to continue the development and operation of a campus wide, interdisciplinary, and not academically tied leadership development program. The Leadership Program Specialist will work collaboratively with the student and full-time staff to meet the developing needs of students with applicable resources and programming.
- Technology : This position will work on the technology team. This individual will provide technical support with computers and equipment to our pro-staff and patrons. In addition, this person will work as part of a team to host live events and help to develop a creative environment in the Student Union through a technical lens.
- Web Development : This position provides students hands on opportunities to enhance their web development and web management skills. This position will also help increase publicity of the Union & Involvement Services and Student Union identity, campus involvement, conferences and events services, and events available to students and campus through the department. It will help aid in a greater student awareness of the programs and resources available through the UI/SUB.
- Marketing and Social Media : This position will aide in the promotion of the Union & Involvement Services (UI) and Student Union Building (SUB) missions; by providing hands on opportunities to enhance leadership skills and knowledge/appreciation of the cocurricular experience. Students selected for this position will be able to further their understanding of Student Life and Campus Activities. This position provides students hands on opportunities to enhance their social media and marketing skills.
- Academic Year Greek Life Position : This position will work approximately 12 hours a week for the Union & Involvement Services. This Greek Life position is responsible for completing a variety of assignments that contribute to the overall improvement of the Greek Community at Truman State University. This appointment is from August 2019 – May 2020. Anticipated start is August 2019.
- Summer Greek Life Position : This position will work approximately 15 hours a week for the Center for Student Involvement. The intern represents Greek Life at Summer Orientation events and assists in the development and completion of summer projects in the Greek Life area. This appointment is from May 13, 2019 – June 28, 2019.
Click on the links above to learn more about these positions.
- Building Maintenance
- Client Management
- Greek Life
- Internal Processing
- Organizational Development