CSI Related Forms and Resources
- Student Organization Information Form – All active organizations are required to turn this form in at the beginning of each academic year. This form provides the CSI with important organization information such as officer and advisor contacts. This form ensures that each organization’s information on our website is up-to-date.
- Change of Information Form – This form helps ensure CSI has the most current information for student organizations. We ask that this form be submitted anytime their is a major change in organizational leadership or information. Examples include: President/Primary Contact change, Advisor Changes, Website Address change, or Organization Name changes.
- Student Organization Recognition Agreement – Each year, Organization Officers are required to sign this document. This form acts as our agreement with student organizations for University recognition. It provides leaders with a comprehensive list of all policies and regulations in regards to student organizations.
- Guide to Creating a Constitution – This guide helps student groups create, update or modify an organization’s constitution. It covers all the required information we must have in student organization constitutions.
- Outdoor Banner Approval Form – Want to hang a banner up on campus? Please complete this form, and bring it along with your finished banner to the CSI for signature. The form must be signed by CSI staff before the banner will be hang by Physical Plant.
- Advisor Agreement – This form provides an agreement between an organization and their faculty/staff advisor. Organization officers and advisors are to discuss what the advisor’s responsibilities and involvement will be within the organization.
- New Student Organization Proposal – This form is the first step in Starting a New Student Organization on campus.
- Kirk Gym Usge Agreement – This form is for use by any organization that wants to use the Kirk Gym. It must be filled out once per semester by those organizations which make regular use of the gym.
- Organization Web Account Update/Request – Have or need a website from Truman or a Truman group email account? Use this form to request or update Web Account information with ITS.This form will need to be verified by CSI prior to submit it to ITS.
- Tru View Announcement Request – If you are interested in sending out an announcement via Tru View, please complete and submit this form to the Public Relations Office in MC 202. This form requires an advisor’s signature.
Physical Plant Forms
- Tables and Chairs Request Form – This form is used to request tables, chairs and trashcans from the Physical Plant. This form should be submitted to the Physical Plant main Office in Kirk Building 106.
- Tent Request Form – This form is used to request the Truman State University Tent. This form should be submitted to the Physical Plant main Office in Kirk Building 106. Please contact the Physical Plant to learn more about the specific policies regarding usage of the Tent.
- Stage Request Form – This form is used to request a stage for an outdoor event. This form should be submitted to the Physical Plant main Office in Kirk Building 106. Please contact the Physical Plant to learn more about the specific policies regarding usage of the Stage.
Other Helpful Forms
- Publications Work Order Request Form – Need a poster designed? Visit with our talent University Publication staff. This form should be completed and returned to the Publications Office in Kirk Building 210 in order to have work processed.
- Printing Work Order Request Form – Need copies? The University Printing staff can help you with all your needs. This form should be completed and returned to the Printing Office in Barnett 1214 in order to have the order processed. Organizations that do not have a University Budget are required to pay upon pick up.
- Travel Registration Form – This form should be used by all students traveling to and from an event/activity that are receiving financial support from Truman State University. This is especially important when that activity or event requires travel outside a 20 mile radius of campus.