Leadership Recognition Program
The Center for Student Involvement (CSI) is proud to announce the 2013 Leadership Recognition Program (LRP). This program is designed to honor Truman students, advisors, and organizations
for their dedication to their peers, campus, and Kirksville community through various leadership roles during the year.
For this program to be successful, we need the support of students, faculty, and staff in the nomination process. If you know of an exceptional student leader, advisor, organization, or event, please take the time to read through the packet and complete a nomination form.
For more information on this event please contact the CSI at (660) 785-4222 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online nominations will be available January 16!
At the end of the spring semester, the Leadership
Recognition Program recognizes outstanding leadership and service throughout the
community. Leadership awards are presented in the following categories:
Other components of the program include recognition of:
- Outstanding President of The Year
- E.M. Violette Outstanding Advisor
- Outstanding Residential Leader
- New Student Leader
- Outstanding Organization
- Senior Leadership Award
- Golden Leadership Award
- Athletic Leadership Award
- Student Excellence Award
- Outstanding New Organization
- Outstanding Student Worker
- Outstanding Entertainment Event
- Outstanding Educational Event
- Student Senate Shining Stars
- Shining Stars, Presented by Student Senate
- Center for Service-Learning Service Award
- Omicron Delta Kappa Student Hall of Fame Awards Presentation
- Women of Distinction, Presented by the
Women's Resource Center