Student Organization Directory
Here you’ll find a list of all our 240+ student organizations! Want to know more about student life here at Truman? Visit the Center for Student Involvement homepage!
Got a question? Try our FAQ page!
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can always contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (660)785-4222.
Art of Living Club
- Student Contact: Brendan Nebel
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Lloyd Pflueger
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-of-living-Truman-Chapter/269152117691
- Organization Description: We hold weekly meetings and do light stretching, breathing techniques, and guided meditation for energy, clarity, and peace.
- Student Contact: Starlight Katsaros
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Dr. Ben Wodika
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://thecommuniverse.blogspot.com
- Organization Description: The Communiversity Garden is an organic, hand-tilled, on-campus garden. We learn about growing vegetables and fruits, seed-saving techniques, and preserving methods.
- Student Contact: Elise Sherman; Rachel Prins
- Student Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Carolina Sempertegui
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.globemed.org/impact/trumanstate
- Organization Description: We are a global public health organization; part of a greater network of GlobeMed chapters that partner with NGO's (non governmental) around the world. WE specifically partner with Maison de Naissance, a birthing clinic in Haiti to fundraise for them. We are a student-led non profit organization.
Sexual Health Advocacy Group (SHAG)
- Student Contact: Katie King
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Dr. Nancy Daley-Moore
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Organization Description: Sexual Health Advocacy Group seeks to provide sex positive, gender neutral, medically accurate, comprehensive sexual education to Truman's campus.
Student Public Health Association
- Student Contact: Bhavana Yerragunta
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Alicia Wodika and Janice Clark
- Advisor Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://spha.truman.edu
- Organization Description: SPHA is a student-led, professional organization for Health Science majors. We focus on education, service, peer networking, and research.