Student Organization Directory
Here you’ll find a list of all our 220+ student organizations! Want to know more about student life here at Truman? Visit the Center for Student Involvement homepage!
Got a question? Try our FAQ page!
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can always contact us via email at email@example.com, or by phone at (660)785-4222.
Alpha Phi Sigma
- Student Contact: Sydney Hermann
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Arlen Eagley
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://alphaphisigma.org
- Organization Description: We are a professional and honors national criminal justice fraternity.
Beta Beta Beta
- Student Contact: Lilly Klahs
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Joyce Patrick
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://bbb.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Beta Beta Beta is an honor society for students dedicated to improving the understanding and appreciation of biological study.
Cultural and Societal Honor Society
- Student Contact: Rachel Nielson
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Amber Johnson
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Organization Description: The goal of this organization is to provide SOAN students opportunities to connect with their peers, get support/information, and emphasize importance and knowledge of local, national, and international communities.
Delta Phi Alpha
- Student Contact: Greg Sheets
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Dr. Jack Davis
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Organization Description: National Honor Greek Faternity
Kappa Delta Pi
- Student Contact: Rebecca Neilhouse
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Wendy S. Miner
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://kappadeltapi.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Kappa Delta Pi is an international honor society in education established to foster excellence in education to promote fellowship among those dedicated to teaching.
Kappa Mu Epsilon
- Student Contact: Kimberlyn Eversman
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Dr. David Garth
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://kme.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Math national honors fraternity that celebrates the beauty of math through social, service, and academic events promoting both student and faculty involvement.
Kappa Pi Art Fraternity
- Student Contact: Courtney Atwell
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Lindsey Dunnagan
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://kappapiart.org
- Organization Description: Kappa Pi is a National honorary art fraternity.
Lambda Pi Eta
- Student Contact: Ashleigh McDonald
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Dr. Jay Self
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://facebook.com/LPHTSU
- Organization Description: Lambda Pi Eta is a communication honor fraternity of the NCA. Promotes scholarship, fellowship, and service.
National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Student Contact: Haley May
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Dr. Joseph Benevento
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.nscs.org/chapter/?v=001A000000jaEOmIAM
- Organization Description: NSCS is an honor society which invites high academic achieving freshmen and sophomores to join a dynamic organization devoted to the pillars of scholarship, leadership, service and integrity.
Omicron Delta Kappa
- Student Contact: Braden Zoller
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Jason McDonald
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.odk.truman.edu
- Organization Description: An honors academic fraternity that emphasizes success and leadership, as well as campus and community involvement.
Order of Omega
- Student Contact: Crystal Tracy
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Sal Costa
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Organization Description: Order of Omega is a leadership honor society for members of Greek organizations. Order of Omega recognizes juniors and seniors who have exemplified high standards in the areas of scholarship, leadership and involvement within their respective organization and within the Greek campus, and local community.
- Student Contact: Nathan Puthenveetil
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Dawn Howd
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://pershing.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Organization committed to promoting the ideals of fellowship, unity, and intellectual advancement among recipients of the General John J. Pershing scholarship and the larger community.
Phi Alpha Theta
- Student Contact: Heather Kopp
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Kathryn Brammall
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Organization Description: Phi Alpha Theta is a history honor society. Membership is by invitation only.
Phi Sigma Pi
- Student Contact: Mae Kinkade
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Austin Hornbostel
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.pspbeta.org
- Organization Description: Gender inclusive national honor fraternity dedicated to the ideals of scholarship, leadership, and fellowship.
Pi Delta Phi
- Student Contact: James Trout
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Betty McLane-Iles
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://pdp.truman.edu
- Organization Description: A French National Honor Society that recognizes outstanding French scholarship and encourages cultural activities.
Pi Kappa Delta
- Student Contact: Austin Sopko
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Christopher Outzen
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://forensics.truman.edu
- Organization Description: An honorary fraternity for students who excel in the area of speech and debate.
- Student Contact: Grant Wallace
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Katie Judd
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://psichi.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Psi Chi is an honorary society whose purpose is encouraging, stimulating, and maintaining excellence in scholarship, and advancing science of psychology.
Sigma Delta Pi
- Student Contact: Allie Hult
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Lucy Lee
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://sigmadeltapi.truman.edu
- Organization Description: National Collegiate Spanish Honor Society dedicated to promoting an interest in and understanding of Hispanic cultures
Sigma Tau Delta
- Student Contact: Maggie Wasilewski
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Summer Pennell; Sara Day
- Advisor Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://sigmataudelta.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Sigma Tau Delta is Truman State's English Honors Society. We foster both scholastic and social pursuits through connections within Truman's English department and other branches of Sigma Tau Delta. Sigma Tau Delta offers unique opportunities for improving resumes, meeting like-minded students, and networking for future endeavors.