Student Organization Directory
Here you’ll find a list of all our 200+ student organizations! Want to know more about student life here at Truman? Visit the Center for Student Involvement homepage!
Got a question? Try our FAQ page!
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can always contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (660)785-4222.
Alpha Phi Sigma
- Student Contact: Adam Laytham
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Neal McNabb
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://alphaphisigma.org
- Organization Description: Alpha Phi Sigma is an honors Justice Systems organization whose members have completed several Justice Systems courses and have exceptional academic credentials.
Beta Beta Beta
- Student Contact: Jenna Eschbach
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Joyce Patrick
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://bbb.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Biology Honors Society that works to promote scholarship, fellowship and the importance of research to its members
Cultural and Societal Honor Society
- Student Contact: Alexander Ponche
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Amber Johnson
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://culturalandsocietal.truman.edu
- Organization Description: A place of academic growth that allows members to connect with other people in the major, promote social awareness and provide a support group and source of information for students.
Delta Tau Alpha
- Student Contact: Kaitlyn Holzschuh
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Franta Majs
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.truman.edu/majorsprograms
- Organization Description: National co-ed agricultural honor fraternity.
Kappa Delta Pi
- Student Contact: Joe Milliano
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Wendy S. Miner
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://kappadeltapi.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Kappa Delta Pi is an international honor society in education established to foster excellence in education to promote fellowship among those dedicated to teaching
Kappa Mu Epsilon
- Student Contact: Adam Venneman
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Dr. David Garth
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://kme.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Math national honors fraternity that celebrates the beauty of math through social, service, and academic events promoting both student and faculty involvement.
Kappa Pi Art Fraternity
- Student Contact: Jame Austin Dellamano
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Danielle Yakle
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://kappapiart.org
- Organization Description: Kappa Pi is a National honorary art fraternity.
Lambda Pi Eta
- Student Contact: Rachael Palmer
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Dr. Jay Self
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://facebook.com/LPHTSU
- Organization Description: Lambda Pi Eta is a communication honor society of the NCA. Promotes scholarship, fellowship, and service.
National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Student Contact: Amy Oliver
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Dr. Joseph Benevento
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.nscs.org/chapter/?v=001A000000jaEOmIAM
- Organization Description: NSCS is an honor society which invites high academic achieving freshmen and sophomores to join a dynamic organization devoted to the pillars of scholarship, leadership, service and integrity.
Omicron Delta Kappa
- Student Contact: Alicia Kilpatrick
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Jason McDonald / Sue Thomas
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website: http://www.odk.truman.edu
- Organization Description: An honors academic fraternity that emphasizes success and leadership, as well as campus and community involvement.
Order of Omega
- Student Contact: Katie Phillips
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Sal Costa
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Organization Description: Order of Omega is a leadership honor society for members of Greek organizations.
- Student Contact: Nikki Batinick
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Dr. Patricia Burton
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://pershing.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Organization committed to promoting the ideals of fellowship, unity, and intellectual advancement among recipients of the General John J. Pershing scholarship and the larger community.
Phi Alpha Theta
- Student Contact: Anne Nickrent
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Kathryn Brammall
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Organization Description: History Honor Society.
Phi Sigma Pi
- Student Contact: Samuel Mainieri
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Michael Rudy
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.pspbeta.org
- Organization Description: Co-Educational, National Honor Fraternity based on the ideals of scholarship, leadership, and fellowship.
Pi Delta Phi
- Student Contact: Kelly Moroney
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Betty McLane-Iles
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://pdp.truman.edu
- Organization Description: A French National Honor Society that recognizes outstanding French scholarship and encourages cultural activities.
- Student Contact: Matthew Mannion
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: David Conner
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://psichi.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Psi Chi is an honorary society whose purpose is encouraging, stimulating, and maintaining excellence in scholarship, and advancing science of psychology.
Sigma Delta Pi
- Student Contact: Christy Crouse
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Lucy Lee
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://sigmadeltapi.truman.edu
- Organization Description: National Collegiate Spanish Honor Society dedicated to promoting an interest in and understanding of Hispanic cultures
Sigma Tau Delta
- Student Contact: Mary Nixon
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Bob Mielke
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://sigmataudelta.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Sigma Tau Delta is Truman State's English Honors Society. We foster both scholastic and social pursuits through connections within Truman's English department and other branches of Sigma Tau Delta. Sigma Tau Delta offers unique opportunities for improving resumes, meeting like-minded students, and networking for future endeavors.