Student Organization Directory
Here you’ll find a list of all our 220+ student organizations! Want to know more about student life here at Truman? Visit the Center for Student Involvement homepage!
Got a question? Try our FAQ page!
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can always contact us via email at email@example.com, or by phone at (660)785-4222.
Baptist Student Union
- Student Contact: Christina Davis
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Donna Fude
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://bsu.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Campus ministry
Campus Christian Fellowship
- Student Contact: Derrick James Rohr III
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Brenda Embree
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://ccftruman.org
- Organization Description: CCF is a campus ministry open to students of all backgrounds; we hope to help students love God with all of their heart, soul, mind and strength. AMEN.
Catholic Newman Center
- Student Contact: Samantha Sargent
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Michael Bird
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://newmantruman.org
- Organization Description: Group of Catholic students who provide numerous opportunities that encourage fellowship and nurture spiritual growth.
- Student Contact: Elliott Leong
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Dr. Eric Howard
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://crusade.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Win, build, and send Christ-centered, multiplying disciples who launch spiritual movements while building their faith.
Episcopal Campus Ministry
- Student Contact: Cody Pease
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Ian Lindevald
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Organization Description: Canterbury Club is an all-inclusive ministry of the Episcopal Church. We aim to explore our faith through challenging discussion, reach out to the Kirksville community, and celebrate God's love for the world.
- Student Contact: Larissa Sullivan
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: David Garth
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Organization Description: As an extension of a local church our goal is to serve the students of Truman State and to equip young people to do God's work in the earth both locally and abroad.
Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA)
- Student Contact: Matt Tometz
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Ben Briney
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Organization Description: Christian organization for athletes to come together and fellowship, worship, and grow with God.
- Student Contact: Devin Gant
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Daniel Mandell
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://hillel.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Truman State university's sole Jewish organization
Kirksville K-Life at Truman State
- Student Contact: Olivia Hall
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Heidi Templeton
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://kirksville.klife.com
- Organization Description: Christian youth group for elementary through high school aged students of Kirksville led by Truman students.
Lutheran Student Fellowship
- Student Contact: Caroline Ruprecht
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Julia D. Edgar
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://lsf.truman.edu
- Organization Description: We are the only Lutheran campus organization at TSU. We provide a Christian atmosphere for growth, witnessing, and fun.
- Student Contact: Emily Merkel
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Melody Jennings
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.momentumkirksville.com
- Organization Description: Religious group seeking to support students, help them to grow in faith, build community and leadership.
Muslim Students Association
- Student Contact: Sayeed Sharieff
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Brad Turnbull
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://msa.truman.edu/
- Organization Description: Seeks to inform people of all walks of life on the religion of Islam. It is also a way for Muslims and Non-Muslims to get to know other Muslims.
Presbyterian College Fellowship
- Student Contact: Jessica Boyer
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Scott Thatcher
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Organization Description: Presbyterian College Fellowship is a faith-based organization working to develop friendship through the organization and to grow in our relationship with Christ. Through Bible study, service projects, and social events, we provide students with a Christian atmosphere in which to flourish, as well as opportunities to live out the gospel in the Truman and Kirksville communities.
Secular Student Fellowship
- Student Contact: Patricia Flanagan
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Sherri Palmer
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Organization Description: