Student Organization Directory
Here you’ll find a list of all our 220+ student organizations! Want to know more about student life here at Truman? Visit the Center for Student Involvement homepage!
Got a question? Try our FAQ page!
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can always contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (660)785-4222.
Alpha Phi Omega
- Student Contact: Andrew Wolf
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Kara Jo Levery
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://apo.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Alpha Phi Omega is a national co-ed service fraternity focusing on leadership, friendship, and service.
Alpha Sigma Gamma
- Student Contact: Mackenzie Snyder
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Jenni Nuhn
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://asg.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Local service sorority
- Student Contact: Eric Norfleet
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Edward Rogers
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://bluekey.truman.edu/index.htm
- Organization Description: A service organization that helps out the local Kirksville community and the needy everywhere.
- Student Contact: Abby Tetzlaff
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Liz Jorn
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://cardinalkey.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Cardinal Key is a group of women of at least junior status who are leaders in the college community and who are deemed potential leaders in the future. They aim to honor these, inspire leadership in others and utilize leadership skills in service of school, community, and country. The women of Cardinal Key are dedicated to upholding the four Cardinal virtues of Faith, Trust, Fortitude, and Wisdom.
Circle K International
- Student Contact: Samantha Carroll
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Randy Hagerty
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://trumancki.wordpress.com
- Organization Description: Sponsored by Kiwanis International, CKI is a premier collegiate community service, leadership development, and fellowship organization in the world.
Habitat for Humanity
- Student Contact: Kaitlyn Rotter
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Tim Baker
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://habitat.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Non-profit organization that uses volunteer labor to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness world wide by providing people with safe, decent and affordable shelter.
Red Cross Club
- Student Contact: Marisa Meiners
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Nancy Daley Moore
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization Description:
- Student Contact: Lilly Klahs
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Kathy Otero
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://rotaract.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Rotaract is the collegiate branch of Rotary International that emphasizes personal development, leadership, and service within the community.
- Student Contact: Melanie King
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: JD Smiser
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://serve.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Acts a liason between the Truman campus and Kirksville community effectively watching volunteer oportunities
Tau Lambda Sigma
- Student Contact: Davianna Humble
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Jack Holcomb
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://tls.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Tau Lambda Sigma is a social and service sorority dedicated to serving communities near and far.
Up 'til Dawn
- Student Contact: Alex Vietor
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Dave Gillette
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://st.jude/utd
- Organization Description: Executive Committee plans a fundraising event to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.