We Are Hiring!
We currently have open positions in the following areas for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Client Management: This position works to process space requests, and coordinate events with student groups, departments, and off-campus clients. Individuals in position work approximately 12 hours a week.
- Organizational Development: This position works on providing assistance, oversight and support to recognized student organizations. Individuals in position work approximately 12 hours a week.
- Budget and Billing Specialist: This position serves as a member of Organizational in providing assistance, oversight and support to student organizations. This position will have some team independent function gaining real world financial practice.
- Graphic Design & Web Specialist: This position works to publicize and bring awareness to Union & Involvement Services identity, campus involvement, conferences and events services, and events available to students and campus through print and digital graphics, motion/video pieces, web pages, and other media outlets. This position provides students with hands-on opportunities to enhance their graphic design and web development skills.
- Greek Life Staff: This position will work approximately 12 hours a week during the academic year on completing a variety of assignments that contribute to the overall improvement of the Greek Community at Truman State University. See job description for more details.
Click on the links above to learn more about these positions.
- Building Maintenance
- Client Management
- Greek Life
- Organizational Development